Mini Classic Pack, Heritage and Responsibility Since 1960
- Color: Forest Green/Ox Red
All the fun and practicality of the Kanken in a smaller bag. From kids to parents, the Kanken-Mini has a function for everyone. The Kanken-Mini is made of durable, lightweight, water resistant Vinylon F. The main compartment has a large opening making it easier to put in/take out items. Featuring two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, allowing the bag to be carried as a tote, narrow, flexible shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
- Vinyl F 100% Vinyl
- ICONIC SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN: The Fjallraven Kanken-Mini is a sister style to the Kanken classic school pack that has been in style since 1978.
- PRACTICAL AND ATTRACTIVE MATERIALS: Made from dirt-resistant and water-resistant Vinylon F, the fabric can be wiped clean, the Kanken-Mini handles every adventure with ease.
- FORM AND FUNCTION: The Kanken-Mini has a 7L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a foam sitting pad.
- VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder "X" design straps and dual top snap handles. Specs; 11.4" (29 cm) x 7.8" (19 cm) x 5.1" ( 13 cm) and weighs 0.48 lbs.
- SUSTAINABILITY AND HERITAGE SINCE 1960: Started in the 1950's, in Northern Sweden by 14-year old Ake Nordin's idea to simply improve backpack design, Fjallraven has now expanded to every corner of the world.
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 7.9 x 11.4 inches ; 7.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within US
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: F23561