Special version of Kånken that is both a backpack and a shoulder bag.
- Made from durable, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Top-loaded main compartment with zipper.
- Inside laptop sleeve with padded base (up to 13 inches).
- Zippered front pocket and open side pockets.
- Name label inside.
Kånken Totepack is a convertible version of Fjällräven’s iconic backpack and can be either a backpack when you bike or a shoulder bag when you board a crowded bus. It has a zippered main compartment and an inside pocket with a padded base for a 13” laptop. With the seat pad you’ll find in the back of the main compartment, you can always take a break, wherever you are.
- Width 30 cm
- Height 36 cm
- Depth 15 cm
- Volume 14 l
- Weight 400 g
- Padded Shoulder Straps No
- Laptop Compartment Yes
- Laptop Size 13"
- Greenland Wax Compatible
- Outer Material G-1000®
- Environmental Info Organic, Recycled
- Care instructions soft brush and lukewarm water
- Designer Comments A backpack perfect for everyday use, but also great when you are travelling. It's nice to be able to easily take out your laptop when going through airport security, even when the backpack is packed.