Kanken Classic and loved Kånken backpack fitted with a zipper that opens the entire main compartment. Designed out of durable and lightweight Vinylon F fabric with inside pocket and seat pad.
- Popular backpack in hardwearing Vinylon F fabric
- Carried as a backpack or a bag via convertible straps
- Removable seat pad, reflector in logo and front/side pockets
- Name and address label on inside of pack
Straight backs are happy backs. Kånken was launched in 1978 after back problems had begun to develop increasingly in younger age groups and the popularity of the shoulder bag was on the rise. The backpack soon became a common sight at pre-schools and nature schools around the country, and so did the Kånken. It's popularity has continued to grow and today is renowned as an excellent and durable choice for school, outings or biking to work. Kånken has many simple, and clear functions. The large main compartment with a large opening makes it easy to put in/take out items. Two side pockets and a zippered pocket in the front. Handle at the top, narrow, supple shoulder straps, sitting pad in the pocket in the back and logo that doubles as a reflector.
- Width 27 cm
- Height 38 cm
- Depth 13 cm
- Volume 16 l
- Padded Shoulder Straps No
- Laptop Compartment No
- Laptop Size 13"
- Greenland Wax Not Compatible
- Outer Material Vinylon F
- Inner material 100% Polypropylene
- Care labels Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water
- Environmental Info Fluorocarbon-free impregnation